While Southern Adventures does not discriminate in the services offered to our guests by reason of race, religion, sex, handicaps, age, or national origin we do reserve the right to refuse or limit services to our customers based on the adherence to the following policies:
- No profanity, spoken or worn.
- No food or beverages may be brought into the park.
- No birthday cakes allowed without a birthday party reservation.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, parent or guardian.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances will be allowed in the park.
- Use all facilities at your own risk.
- Shirts and shoes required for all non water park areas.
- Swimsuits must not be worn without suitable cover in non water park areas.
- Shorts and pants must be worn at the waist.
- No colors, hand signs, or other gang insignias may be displayed.
Southern Adventures reserves the right to ask any customer to remove or replace any item which it feels to be offensive.
Not responsible for electrical failure.